| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dawson Creek, Bc in April is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.8 °C (27 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A paltry 17.6mm (0.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 14:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Dawson Creek, Bc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Dawson Creek, Bc:
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) NNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 65.4 kms (40.7 miles) NNW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 192.4 kms (119.5 miles) WSW
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 454.8 kms (282.6 miles) W
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 397.6 kms (247.1 miles) WSW
- Prince George, British Columbia, Canada - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) SW
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 337 kms (209.4 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 368.3 kms (228.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) NE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 178.4 kms (110.9 miles) ENE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 343.7 kms (213.5 miles) E
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) SE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 488.8 kms (303.7 miles) ESE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 338.8 kms (210.5 miles) SE
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 491.3 kms (305.3 miles) ESE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 503.5 kms (312.9 miles) ESE
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 405.7 kms (252.1 miles) S
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 537.3 kms (333.9 miles) SSE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 547.6 kms (340.3 miles) SSE